Monday, March 31, 2014

Blogging from A to Z Challenge is Almost Here

It's almost here. The Blogging from A to Z Challenge is knocking on our door. Have you signed up? Have you prepared any of your blog posts? Are you ready for some spectacular alphabetic blogging? 

I certainly am. I've finished all but 2 1/2 posts (which by god I will have done before midnight!), and am ready to meet some spectacular new bloggers. 

For anyone who hasn't signed up, today is your LAST chance! Sign up here while you still can. For those of you who are new to the challenge, here's a list of the people involved with running A to Z. Anyone would be more than happy to help you out if you have any questions. And I'm one of the Minions this year, so PLEASE feel free to ask me anything at all. 

If you've pre-written your blogs, don't forget to take a look at the calendar and make sure you are on the same page (aka. letter) as the rest of the challenge. 


For the everyone who's signed up and ready to get started tomorrow, good luck! And of course, may the blogs be ever in your favor. 

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with the A-to-Z challenge and wrapping up those final posts of yours! I'm not taking part since this challenge seems so overwhelming to me, heh. I'm always impressed by everyone who takes part!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you are one of my awesome Minions!
    Mine are all written and formatted, and images sized and ready. I'm good to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great April Challenge and thanks for helping us out with making it all run more smoothly.

    Lee
    A Faraway View
    An A to Z Co-host blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and I'm now following your blog!

    Lee
    A Faraway View
    An A to Z Co-host blog

    ReplyDelete